February 20, 2018

Your kind of beautiful

I am still making my way through the cards I made during the Honeymoon Bay Retreat.

I used a simple layout, I layered the designer paper with black cardstock and covering the seam between the two patterns with a scrap.

I heat embossed the sentiment in white on black and popped it up with foam tape. I finished with some light silver/ grey half pearls.


Supplies: White and black cardstock, Designer Paper - Concord & 9th, Close to Heart - Create Kindness, shaped die cut, pearls.

So glad you stopped by,
Nina

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nina! It's so elegant and pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card ...always have liked black and white cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool. Love positive sentiments and I’m glad you kept the focus on it by using a monochrome theme behind it. Great thinking!

    ReplyDelete